Network Engineer, HTE, Cisco SDWAN, aspiring to CCNP, CCIP, CCIE, Engl
Posted on Mar 25, 2020 by emagine
Are you self-motivated network engineer that is dedicated to helping clients, a team player with good communication and interpersonal skills?
- 5+ years experience in network engineering or telecommunications support
- Experience with Cisco SDWAN
- Good English language skills
- Ability to engage with and coordinate with other technical resources during troubleshooting
- A focus on network-level or application support
- Resolution ownership, regardless of technology involved
- Commercial awareness, appreciation of the impact that network outages on a customers business
- Ability to communicate with executives and engineers
- Strong technical presentation skills
- Cisco Architecture & Technology Knowledge
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- CCNP, CCIP, CCIE or equivalent networking qualification is highly desirable
Provide Network-level problem resolution, including troubleshooting on the entire Cisco network for complex and critical issues.
- Problem root-cause analysis at the network infrastructure and application level - detailed technical reports
- Provide Software Referrals to address critical problems
- Review and analyse trends and work with the High Touch Operations Manager for quarterly reports
- Shorten the time to resolution during complex and critical issues
For a full breakdown of the project details and position deliverables please send the latest version of your CV or call Brendan with you questions
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€600 - €800 Daily