Senior Java Engineer
Posted on Mar 25, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Senior Java Engineer
One of my market leading clients in Amsterdam is urgently seeking a Senior Java Engineer for a long-term contract paying excellent rates. If you like it, you will never have to leave.
Interviews taking place immediately!
The Senior Java Engineer will IDEALLY HAVE AT LEAST 65% of the following skills:
- Have strong knowledge of Java development (must). You know the difference between the frameworks and know which to apply depending on the require
- Have knowledge of Continuous Integration tools like: GIT, Sonar, Jenkins, Fortify and able to configure these tools
- Have experience with Continuous Delivery tools like: Ansible and TFS
- Have experience with Oracle and Middleware like JBOSS
- Be experienced in Agile and Continuous Delivery practices
- Have good social and communication skills
- Be pro-active and assertive
- Have a learning attitude. Not only to master new technologies and programming languages, but also on the interpersonal level. You are proven to be able to ask and give feedback
- Have experience with working in multicultural/diverse teams
- Have an excellent written and spoken knowledge of English
The Senior Java Engineer will perform the following responsibilities:
- Typical Java Developer tasks are analysis, design, building code or configuring a 3rd party software package, deploying, testing and driving Continuous Integration and Delivery improvements.
- The Java Developer ensures delivery across the end-to-end application chain. He/she understands the complete stack from application to hardware. He/she understands the detailed workflow of the application, expected transactional volumes, the detailed technical behaviour of application Servers and databases and the importance of maintaining a high security profile, safeguarding the Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability of data and information assets.
- The activities, performed by a Java Developer in the team, depends on the type of software solution, ie own built (API) software versus 3rd party software package. As an engineer you are enthusiastic about acquiring and transferring knowledge to others.
Call or mail me now to avoid disappointment!