Posted on Mar 25, 2020 by CMS Global Solutions
Job Title: Python Developer
Job Type: Contract
Salary: €500 per day depending on experience
I two have a vacancies for a Python Developer to offer his/her services as an expert who will be based in Brussels, Belgium.
The proposed candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Creation in Python of transformation and validations rules that process and validate the statistical data used for the Commission macro-economic forecast. In this context, libraries and functions to simplify this process are to be created. The architecture using best practices commonly adopted by the community of python developers is to be defined and applied. It should promote in particular (but not only) a clear separation of data and metadata from programs
- Integration of the scripts written in Python into the FDMS+/EcOS engine. Technical documentation and guidance will be provided for this task.
- Other following tasks include the generation of reports, management of a data repository.
- Promote, develop and implement test automation and build automation.
- Write technical documentation.
- Use of Atlassian JIRA, Confluence and Bitbucket as supporting tool
The maximum daily rate this role will pay before tax is €500
If you are available and interested please send your CV and availability to start to