Tableau Desktop Developer
Posted on Mar 25, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Tableau Desktop Developer vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- A higher education in Economics, Mathematic, Econometrics, Engineering, Data Science or an equivalent education; Tableau Qualified Associate Certification is a must
- 5+ years of experience in Reporting and Data Visualization as well as profound Tableau skills in leading data visualization, design and implementation efforts as well as experience with large data sets on Hadoop BigData eco system
- 3+ years of relevant experience using Tableau desktop to analyze data and create metrics in interactive dashboards (ie visualizing complex data, designing data-rich user interfaces, data-driven design and development of charts, authorize reports and troubleshoot, data source management
- Excellent knowledge of database design, data architectures and system automation experience as well as statistics and analytic methods
- Know-how of database design, data architectures and system automation experience combined with statistics and analytic methods
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to leverage agile practices to elicit requirements from business stakeholders
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Supporting the development or modification of Tableau views in Tableau Desktop 10
- Analyzing the dataset(s) and working with stakeholders to develop customizable, filterable, high impact dashboards
- Participating in upgrade analysis and supporting/maintaining technical documentation related to the views
- Creating new and maintaining existing workflows, web services and web pages
- Designing and developing application running on Win10 and communicating with the SCCM infrastructure
- Redeveloping the data analysis platform with Tableau
Duration: 12 MM+
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Ref.Nr.: BH 15448
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.