Posted on Mar 25, 2020 by Church International Ltd.
The DevOps/Technical Coach will help the product development teams to adopt best practices for developing, testing, deploying and releasing applications.
In this role he/she must have an end-to-end SDLC view, strong technical and coaching skills ideally, we are looking for someone from a development background that has transitioned into a more
Coaching based role and would be able to demonstrate experience with the following:
- Thorough experience working in or with Agile development teams
- Coach agile development teams
- Value Stream Mapping
- Trunk Based Development
- Gherkin (DSL)
- Agile Testing
- Up to date with industry standard best practices throughout SDLC
- Experience in implementation of continuous build, integration and deployment systems
- Strong coaching experience
- Good understanding of the SDLC
- Experience with different Software Development Models
- Experience in Impact mapping, story mapping, example mapping
- Experience of enterprise scale environment/organisation
- Facilitate relationship with the tooling teams.
- Experience in process improvement
The existing platform covers:
- Continuous build/integration
- Automated deployment
- Code scanning tools (quality/security)
- Testing tools: unit testing, test automation, service virtualization, performance testing, test management
- Collaboration tools
- Release Management
- Workstation development tools
- Able to work in complex environment and demonstrate solid coaching experiences.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the specified location.