Project Manager (automation and electricity)
Posted on Mar 25, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Project Manager (Automation and Electricity) - Antwerp
We are looking for an experienced Project Managers to join one Europe's largest and fastest growing clients in a progressive and busy international team on a 12 months contract.
The project manager will be responsible for directing and coordinating the electrical, automation and industrial IT scope (PCIS scope) of various multi-disciplinary technical projects (lie for example construction, machine, process, packing, automation, utilities, ...) in industry.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Passion for electrical installations and process & machine automation.
- Min. 5 year's experience demonstrable experience within PCIS
- 3 years within a multi-disciplinary team
- Extensive knowledge of project management processes, resources and methods;
- Skilled in conflict and crisis management
- Management of people and teams
- Language requirement: English fluent, Dutch or French as a big plus
Visa sponsoorship not offered.
Apply Now to Avoid Disappointment - Interviews soon!