Director Enterprise Security
Posted on Mar 25, 2020 by Request Technology - Robyn Honquest
Director - Enterprise Security
You will be go between Schaumburg and Chicago.
You will have 4 direct reports, 20 plus indirect reports, budgets and manage over all security operations. This includes IAM engineering, billing system, mobile applications, web services, platform database, cloud messaging, etc. This is a high level role. A degree is a must, minimum 5 years management, incident management vulnerability management.
- Drive Enterprise Security initiatives in relation to securing assets, customer services delivery, and regulatory/audit compliance.
- Prepare, review, and manage a multi-million dollar annual operating budget plans and priorities for Enterprise Security, ensuring department budgets meet expected deadlines and corporate objectives for projected growth.
- Ensure the implementation of new technologies, policies, and procedures for optimal business operations.
- Provide security guidance on all enterprise-wide security projects and activities as well as direction of all IS owned projects and technologies; consult with internal groups to determine and review security issues and threats to assess the risk to the organization.
- Assess and create Enterprise Security policies, procedures, and standards in order to improve overall effectiveness of internal Security controls.
- Oversee the continuous monitoring and protection of information processing resources and serve as the focal point for enterprise security incident response planning and execution.
- Partner with key internal stakeholders to identify potential risks and provide mitigation solutions while adhering to applicable local, state and federal laws, as well as industry standards; serve as primary point of contact to key leaders and stakeholders throughout the organization on information security matters.
- Ensure the organization's security infrastructure is designed to prevent revenue and data loss, preventing inappropriate and/or unauthorized access of company and/or customer information.
- Own, manage, and maintain the organization's Security Risk Management program including Vulnerability Management and ensure adaptation for changing threats and technological advances.
- Serve as the point of contact in overseeing the Enterprise Security Incident Response process, including coordination with internal departments, creating Root Cause Analysis (RCA) documents, ensuring remediation efforts, and reporting to the Executive Security Working Group, Audit Committee and Board of Directors as needed.
- Develop and maintain an enterprise-wide information security awareness, education and training programs.
- Ensure key performance indicators (KPIs) are met and threats/vulnerabilities are mitigated. This includes Security Incident and Event Management as well as daily threat analysis.
- Steer assessments and scope of critical enterprise class systems and infrastructure as well as PCI relevant infrastructure.
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- Ten (10) or more years' experience in Information Technology, Information Security, Network Security, or related experience particularly in Security design/architecture, implementation, and operations.
- Five (5) years' experience successfully managing and developing project teams.
- Five (5) years' experience in progressive management position and leadership roles.
- Cross-functional team leadership and risk mediation experience within an enterprise environments.