Cylance Security Administration - 9 month contract
Posted on Mar 25, 2020 by Request Technology - Robyn Honquest
Onsite in Rosemont, IL. Minimum 9 month contract doing Cylance Adminimistration - Tuning, integration, troubleshooting and support.
- Perform user and access administration on designated systems and applications, in accordance with the defined policies, standards and procedures of the organization.
- Perform system security administration on designated technology platforms, including operating systems, applications and network security devices, in accordance with the defined policies, standards and procedures of the organization, as well as with industry best practices and vendor guidelines.
- Perform installation and configuration management of security systems and applications, including policy assessment and compliance tools, network security appliances and host-based security systems.
- Perform threat and vulnerability assessments, in some cases followed by appropriate remedial action, to ensure that systems are protected from known and potential threats and are free from known vulnerabilities.
- Report unresolved network security exposures, misuse of resources or noncompliance situations using defined escalation processes.
- Research, recommend, evaluate and implement information security solutions that identify and/or protect against potential threats, and respond to security violations.
- Manage and maintain Cylance endpoint protection, detection and response security management console.
- Deploy, manage and maintain Cylance Protect software on managed endpoints.
- Research, test, and perform Cylance Protect and Optics upgrades as needed.
- Monitor Cylance logs for unusual or suspicious activity.
- Interpret activity and make recommendations for resolution.
- 3 to 5 years of combined IT and security work experience with a broad range of exposure to systems analysis, applications development, database design and administration.
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP and network administration/protocols.
- BA/BS in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Understanding of security subjects.
- Knowledge of security policies and interprets policies.
- Knowledge of information security principles, including risk assessment and management, threat and vulnerability management, incident response, and identity and access management.
- 3-5 years Cylance experience
Preferred Skills: Cylance Security Profession CSP certification.