Posted on Mar 25, 2020 by The Tyler Gadi Team - Long Realty
MISSION FOR OPERATIONS MANAGER
The Tyler Gadi Team - Long Realty
To double our revenue within 12 months by hiring high performing Realtors and Support Staff. Also to create operating budgets, track sales, create systems to increase Team efficiency, and systems to streamline on-boarding within the first 60 days of employment.
1.) Grow sales from 11 Million to 22 Million in 2020.
- Increase number of homes sold from 54 to 108.
- Hire a new sales team member within 90 days of start of employment and hire another new sales team member every 60 days after for a total of 5 new and fully trained sales team members by end of year one.
2.) Topgrade the sales organization by end of year one.
- Hire an A Player Lead Buyer Agent by end of year one.
- Hire an A Player Lead Listings Agent by end of year one.
- Hire an A Player Transaction Coordinator by end of year one.
- Hire A Player Support Staff as necessary.
- Fire any underperforming Sales Team members who have not made quota by end of year one.
3.) Create tracking spreadsheets in Excel within 30 days of start of employment.
- Create a tracking sheet for KPI's
- Create a net-operating budget
- Create and generate P + L statements
4.) Design and roll-out streamlined training programs within 60 days of start of employment.
- Design and roll-out sales training to all client facing team members.
- Design and roll-out systems to increase the efficiency of all sales team members.
- Design and roll-out operations training to increase the efficiency of all support staff.
- Design and roll-out on-boarding systems to rapidly integrate new team members.
Core Competencies Required
- Efficiency. Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.
- Honesty/Integrity. Does not cut corners ethically. Earns trust and maintains confidences. Does what is right, not just what is politically expedient. Speaks plainly and truthfully.
- Organization and planning. Plans, organizes, schedules, and budgets in an efficient, productive manner. Focuses on key priorities.
- Aggressiveness. Moves quickly and takes a forceful stand without being overly abrasive.
- Follow-through on commitments. Lives up to verbal and written agreements, regardless of personal cost.
- Intelligence. Learns quickly. Demonstrates the ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- Analytical skills. Able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions.
- Attention to detail. Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
- Persistence. Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Pro-activity. Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the team.
- Ability to hire A Players. Sources, selects, and sells A players to join the Team.
- Ability to develop people. Coaches people in their current roles to improve performance, and prepares them for future roles.
- Flex-ability/adaptability. Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Calm under pressure. Maintains stable performance when under heavy pressure or stress.
- Creativity/innovation. Generates new and innovative approaches to problems.
- Enthusiasm. Exhibits passion and excitement over work. Has a can-do attitude.
- Work ethic. Possesses a strong willingness to work hard and sometimes long hours to get the job done. Has a track record of working hard.
- High standards. Expects personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best.
- Listening skills. Let's others speak and seeks to understand their viewpoints
- Openness to criticism and ideas. Often solicits feedback and reacts calmly to criticism or negative feedback.
- Communication. Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of communication, including email.
- Teamwork. Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
- Persuasion. Able to convince others to pursue a course of action.
Our Corporate Culture
- Strong work ethic
- Professional in appearance and demeanor
- Invested in Team and individual's success
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About the Company
Real Estate Team based out of Tucson Arizona. We pride ourselves on the professionalism and work ethic that has elevated us to top %1 of Realtors in AZ and top 4% in the Nation.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.