Early Years Practitioner
Posted on Mar 25, 2020 by Connectedrecruitment.com
An amazing opportunity to work in an outstanding rated nursery!
Connected Recruitment are working on behalf of a local outstanding Nursery in Central Chiswick,
We are looking for an enthusiastic Level 3 qualified Nursery Nurse to join their experienced established Team.
Our client is offering excellent rates of pay and career progression for the right candidate.
The successful applicant will be required to:
- Have a passion for children and childcare.
- Have a minimum QTS, NNEB, NVQ/CACHE Level 3
- Have experience of working with babies, toddlers, and precshool preferably in a nursery setting.
- Be a team player who is able to demonstrate a willingness and ability to accept responsibility.
- Assist with the planning of a range of interesting, age appropriate activities for the EYFS curriculum.
- Create engaging learning environments.
- Have a key eye for health and safety and safeguarding issues.
- Be proactive, self-motivating and have an attention for detail.
- Be an extrovert; have an outgoing personality which is open and caring towards children.
- Build positive relationships with children, parents and colleagues.
- Have a good, professional level of spoken and written English.
Working alongside the friendly team at this nursery you will have the opportunity to:
- Take part in various training courses in early years and child development
- Develop your career and professional experience
- Progress to more senior positions within the company
- Be part of a strong, well supported team
- £20,113 P/A
- 28 Days Holiday
- 30% discounted childcare
If you feel you meet the criteria above and would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity please submit your CV.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£8.33 - £9.21 Hourly
£17k - £19.5k Annual
£9.25 - £10 Hourly
£18k - £22k Annual
£60 - £70 Daily
£17.5k - £18.5k Annual