Business Analyst Digital Solutions in Facility Mgmt/Catering
Posted on Mar 25, 2020 by ITech Consult
Business Analyst Digital Solutions in Facility Mgmt/Catering - Basel
The position will be part of the Chapter for Business Analysis, Process, and Usability (BAPU) in Pharma Informatics International (PIIX) organization. The BAPU Chapter is divided into multiple sections, and each section covers different geography. Germany, Switzerland and the Middle East are the countries in scope for the section of this position.
The Business Analyst (BA) plays an active part in driving innovative and scalable solutions to bring value to business, as well as covering the solution's life cycle management to suit respective markets. The projects related to this position will be focused on providing digital solutions in the area of Catering and Facility Management of Roche.
Fluent written and spoken German language is a "must have criteria" for this position.
* Is an active part in the product's life cycle management and ensures that any solution is chosen to fulfil known and understood business requirements, fitting into the Product roadmap definitions and continuously providing business value over its life cycle.
* Acts as an interface between business and IT functions and as a contact point for business leads in order to launch initiatives, leading and driving the scoping phase.
* BA collaborate with IT Business Partners, Stakeholders, Product Owner and Development Team (Tester, Developer, IT Architects, Adoption Services, external Vendors)
* Collaborates with IT Business Partners and/or Product Managers in business development activities like translating business strategy in technology enabled strategies, C-POD activities, portfolio management processes, feasibility studies, clarifying available technology on the market and vendor selection (RFI/RFP/RFQ)
* Strives for harmonization of business processes across sites and departments by propagating common standardized data models, applications and technologies that are in line with the cross-functional or functional Informatics strategies and architectures.
* BA collaborate and take inspirations from networks and other chapters and PI orgs
* BA displays skills and capabilities in the area of business partnering and/or product management.
* Takes on the additional role of Squad Lead where appropriate
* BA explore opportunities and initiatives to grow professionally, in self-assignment way
* 5y+ of experience in providing digital solutions/implementing of digital solutions preferably in Facility Management and/or Gastronomy/catering industry
* Proven business domain knowledge for the following area(s): commercial excellence, CRM, multichannel, analytics/dashboards, finance/procurement.
* Previous experience in supporting/driving Digital & Agile Transformation
* Certification in at least one Agile framework/methodology (eg Scrum)
* Has practical knowledge of Agile BA framework (IIBA)
* Has the typical skills expected from a Business Analyst, ie: business partnering, ability to quickly learn new business domains, requirements elicitation and management, business process analysis and design, usability and the ability to facilitate workshops
* BA displays the following values: Aspirational, Motivating, Collaborating across, One team Spirit, Be Focused, Fail Fast + Learn Fast, Open Mindset
* Is an Agile ambassador and displays an Agile mindset in the approach to work, ie: Enables a diverse group of partners to speak with a single voice; Ensures the right information is available to the development team in the right level of detail at the right time so that the product can be developed and matches customers' needs
* Exhibits intellectual curiosity and integrity and has a strong passion to bring value-adding technology to the business.
* Exhibits strong soft skills typically required as a BA (ie: active listening, challenging the status quo, strong communication skills, coaching, translating business vocabulary into technical wording and vice versa, adopting communication style to the recipient)
* Fluent in written and spoken English AND German language
Location: Region Basel
Duration: 9 months +
Work Load: 100%
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.