Java Software Engineer
Posted on Mar 25, 2020 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Java Software Engineer.
This role is a permanent position based in Zurich Canton.
- Get involved in the development of a state-of-the-art application.
- Develop a new Java application with SpringBoot: microservice based
- Active participate in programming.
- Develop & define a modern micro-service architecture & transfer specialist components into this target architecture.
- Introduce & establish software development best practices & a state of the art software development toolchain.
- Participate in sharpening requirements.
- Further develop in the area of Software Architecture.
- Several years of professional Software Engineering experience.
- Very good knowledge of & experience in Java, Spring & associated technologies.
- Skilled & experienced in Microservices & associated platforms & tools such as GitLab, Docker, Kubernetes & Continuous Integration.
- Any knowledge in the area of Software Architecture for modern web applications is considered advantageous.
- Highly quality-focused when writing code.
- Completed university Degree in the area of Computer Science.
- Highly motivated o further develop in the field of Software Architecture.
- Analytical, solution-oriented, communicative & a team-player.
- Very good spoken German skills (at least B1 level) & fluent in English.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.