File Transfer Operator
Posted on Mar 25, 2020 by Darwin Recruitment
File Transfer Operator, Linux, Unix, RHEL
My client who are a financial services institution are looking for a motivated, talented File transfer Operator to join team on an initial 6 month project. To be successful in this role, you must have communication skills, possibly with a software support background. You also need to be able to work cross functionally with several teams.
You will have a unique opportunity to:
- Support the file transfer application users in their daily business
- Lead sub tasks in several file transfer projects
- Use your interpersonal skills to work very closely with engineers and multiple lines of business to deliver mission critical solutions.
- Support Customers on Onboarding Processes.
- Support Customers in Support Cases.
- Customer oriented way of working.
What we need in you:
- Solid Know How of TLS and SSH
- Identity Management Platform know how
- Command of English in spoken and written
- Good Know How in general security
- Able to easily describe complicated processes.
- Fluent in German and English (speaking and writing)
- Hands-on experience with AS2, SFTP, FTP, HTTP protocols
- Identity and Access Management knowledge (Certificate Management)
- Proficient with security
- Completed vocational training
Please click apply or send your CV directly to (see below)