C/C++ Embedded Software Engineer
Posted on Mar 25, 2020 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a C/C++ Embedded Software Engineer.
The role is a permanent position based in Zürich Canton.
- Integrate user interfaces, hardware link layers, firmware, Real Time automation & control solutions into advanced measurement systems.
- Contribute to software architecture & the development of software components.
- Create of cutting-edge software for state-of-the-art test & measurement products with Real Time & motion control elements.
Your Skills & Experience:
- Skilled & experienced in advanced development & close to hardware debugging in C/C++.
- Experienced in Embedded Software Development & the latest C++ standards.
- Familiar with oscilloscopes, protocols & logic analyzers.
- Skilled in comprehending & processing hardware datasheets & schematics.
- Accustomed to translating high-level descriptions into technical requirements & implementations.
- Any experience in the areas of Python, Agile Development Methodologies & Continuous Integration Systems is considered advantageous.
- University Degree in Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or Computer Sciences or similar.
- Highly self-motivated, responsible, structured, detailed & both customer & quality-oriented.
- Strong communication & multi-tasking skills, efficient, collaborative & a team-player.
- Fluent English (spoken & written), German language skills are considered a plus.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.