Development Team Lead
Posted on Mar 25, 2020 by Stamford Consultants AG
We are very happy to tell the market about a very exciting position with a leading energy and commodity trading client.
The role is a leadership position within the Development division, a function which provides this business and it's clients with cutting edge trading applications.
The successful candidate will be responsible for a team of 6 people which is responsible for ensuring that all technology and systems for trading are in place and operating effectively to help drive this dynamic business forward. We are looking for somebody who is an expert C#, C++ or Python Developer, but also an effective communicator and sparring partner for the developers in the team. This position acts as a technology expert with management responsibility, making decisions that will impact the current and future operating model of the company.
- Develop and motivate the Systems Development team to ensure that high performance and quality standards are met
- You will work closely with project managers and other engineers to design and develop required systems for demanding customers
- You will take the lead in system/solution design for different projects
- Manage technology teams by providing leadership and coaching to team members
- Working proactively with other software developers, Business Analysts and Architects from across the IT business to create solutions
- Financial, banking or commodity trading background
- Advanced proficiency with C#, C++, Python (5+ years of experience) as a Developer or Software Engineer
- Professional experience with relational databases (SQL Server) and NoSQL
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Cloud DevOps experience beneficial
- Strong knowledge of financial products and terminology
If you are the right person then contact me here or send your CV to: (see below)
Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. It is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on our website
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice on our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.