Posted on Mar 25, 2020 by Request Technology
A prestigious company is on the search for an IAM Architect for a Saviynt projects. This will be for a 6 month to a yearlong contract. There will be travel to the client and so 25-30% of the time you will be travelling sporadically but it is worked remote the rest of the time. This person needs to know Saviynt and have experience working with Saviynt as a Architect and can do some engineering with Saviynt.
The successful candidate will be joining a fast growing management consulting company with specialized focus on IAM Architecture. As IAM Architect, you will have:
- 10+ years of experience in IAM domain with minimum 6+ years of experience as IAM Architect on Identity Governance solutions
- Design and develop security solutions that meet client requirements, adhere to applicable policies, and comply with information security requirements
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge across a broad range of IAM technologies with architecture focus
- This is a client facing role
- Must be comfortable in leading architectural discussions related to Oracle Identity Manager (OIM), SailPoint, CA IdM, Ping Identity, Saviynt or Azure/AWS
- Hands-on experience developing and deploying large-scale enterprise IAM solutions from more than one technology vendor a major plus. Knowledge of applicable SOX, HIPPA audit controls and applicability to IAM services architecture, design, and processes
- Strong experience with 2 out of 4 technologies/implementations (OIM, SailPoint, Ping Identity and/or Azure) a must
- Cloud health monitoring, capacity planning, cloud performance management experience a plus.
- Strong grasp on IAM concepts, architectural practice and advisory experience (Identity Lifecycle, Roles, SOD, workflow development, birthright access, privilege access etc.)
- 6+ years experience as IAM Architect
- 5+ years of demonstrable and reference-able architecture experience on IAM technology with strong preference on OIM, SailPoint, Ping Identity and AzureAD
- Experienced in Service Oriented Architecture
- Development of use cases/test cases, participation in SIT/UAT testing
- Industry certifications such as CISSP, or CISM are a major plus
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Information Security, Engineering, Finance, Business, Math, etc.
- Ability and flexibility to travel