Business Analyst/Quality Analyst
Posted on Mar 25, 2020 by Beacon Hill Staffing Group
Our client has a 6-12+ month contract opportunity for a Business/Quality Analyst.
Description: Business Analyst/Quality Analyst
Ideal candidates will have experience working in an agile framework on the business (or technology) side of designing and testing software solutions. You will act as an expert on the details of the project(s) to which you are aligned, while supporting the business, scrum, and technical teams on a daily basis.
Here's what you will do:
- Create user experience visualizations/flows/diagrams.
- Identify positive and negative use cases.
- Adapt the product vision and use cases to epics and user stories.
- Document story details based on the epics after reviewing with development.
- Create user story acceptance criteria.
- Lead requirements gathering effort consulting with Product Manager, and other stakeholders.
- Coordinate and execute review sessions with key stakeholders.
- Create mockups using UX principles.
- Answer questions from developers and clarifies requirements.
- Create test strategies, test plans/cases to support the execution of projects.
- Participate in scrum team testing, primarily manual testing
- Flex between BA and QA role depending on need.
- Participate in core Agile meetings with one or more teams (Sprint Planning, Daily Stand-up, Demo, Retrospective, and Backlog Grooming)
- Ability to promote shared vision, assembling and motivating a team to achieve the goal
- Experience working with TFS or other Agile software.
- Experience in understanding SDLC methodologies with an emphasis on Agile
- Demonstrated ability to communicate to business, and technical resources.
- Demonstrated ability to dig into user experience problems and be the squeaky wheel who can challenge the team to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Experience as an active contributor to Agile meetings with one or more teams (Sprint Planning, Daily Stand-up, Demo, Retrospective, and Backlog Grooming).