Senior Application Engineer
Posted on Mar 25, 2020 by Request Technology
Sr. Application Engineer
- Analyze, design, configure, develop and implement intermediate-level solutions to meet business needs and objectives.
- Work, as directed, with business owners, other IT teams, and vendors to create integrations both to/from vendors.
- Provide intermediate Level 3 support. Investigates operational or systematic problems and provides resolution using intermediate analytical skills and tools as necessary.
- Prepare project proposals and develop project plans. May lead small projects.
- Maintain up-to-date awareness of current and future directions of business industry and associated technologies.
- Investigate and document present procedures as liaison with user departments.
- May develop and maintain application security, design and documentation according to legal compliance requirements.
- Strong and growing knowledge of and experience with at least one technology (eg, architecture, design).
- Understands multiple projects in order to integrate them into business solutions.
Qualifications & Requirements
- A Bachelors Degree is preferred in computer, mechanical or electrical engineering discipline.
- 6 plus years of software development experience with at least 2 years of hands-on development experience working with IntApp platform including forms development and integration builder. Experience working on Intake, Conflicts products is desired.
- At least 5 years of development experience with SQL queries using Microsoft SQL Server database.
- Should have strong understanding of systems architecture concepts. Must be familiar with agile or other iterative development methodologies.
- Knowledge of .NET framework, C# language is desired
- Must possess requirement and component level estimation, database design and development skills.
- A strong desire to stay current on development best practices using emerging technologies and industry trends.
- Experience in a law Company or global professional services environment preferred
- Knowledge of SharePoint development is a plus
- Knowledge of K2 platform is a plus
- Knowledge of Relativity platform is a plus
- Must understand Microsoft Windows Operating system architecture
- Must understand Microsoft Windows Office System
- Ability to participate in all aspects of application SDLC including Agile methodologies
- Must participate in daily team scrums and code reviews
- Must understand Microsoft SQL Server
- Must have experience the Microsoft Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server