Junior Change Manager
Posted on Mar 24, 2020 by Templeton and Partners
Currently Templeton and Partners BV is looking for a Junior Change Manager to join one of our international clients for a position in The Netherlands of 12 months minimum with option of extension.
Templeton and Partners BV is looking for a strong communicative and experienced, As Junior Change Manager you will be focused on aligning and simplifying IT systems to increase customer satisfaction and business value which will drive significant and ongoing change in all parts of the business, supporting the business' growth agenda
Some of your key activities will include:
- Work on one change programme, with oversight or management from a Transformational Change Manager
- Deploy measurable change management interventions and wider transformational change initiatives
- Operate, with support where needed across change management, communications
Work on projects to:
- Execute the change management plan
- Build and manage change management deliverables and activities to a business-ready standard
- Ensure that the appropriate change management tools and methods are applied to IT projects
Our client is looking for you to have experience and skills in:
- 2-5 years Change Management Experience
- Individual contributor in an IT team or small complexity project.
- Demonstrated evidence of end to end change management experience:
- Integrated Change
- Value Realisation
- Understanding of change management approaches
- Proven track record of building strong stakeholder relationships at different organisational levels
- Able to produce high quality business-facing deliverables and activities to drive and sustain change
- Resilient and able to manage challenge and resistance
- Results/outcomes oriented, business value focused
We are looking forward to receive your application, and will be in touch promptly to discuss this opportunity in more detail.