Senior MarkLogic Developer
Posted on Mar 24, 2020 by Stamford Consultants AG
Title: Senior MarkLogic Developer
Area: Global bank
Duration: 12 months (possibilities with extension)
Do you want to be part of an international team based in Zurich? Do you have experience working in a bank or in the finance industry? Are you an expert in MarkLogic, Datamodelling and XQuery coding?
Then please have a look at the requirements below:
- 5 years of MarkLogic (v8 or v9) development & architecture - primary design and development
- Experience in MarkLogic Data modelling,XQuery coding in MarkLogic,Experience in XSLT, XPath and XQuery
- Working knowledge on Data Governance, Marklogic best practices and design principles
- Designing and developing code, scripts and data pipelines that leverage structured and unstructured data integrated from multiple sources
- Installing and configuring Mark Logic software
- Developing strong and effective working relationships with customers and internally with other consultants and teams.
- Collaborating with clients to define future MarkLogic based applications
- Experience with various architectures/technologies including J2EE, JSON, XML, XSLT, SOA/Web Services, SQL, HTML, HTTP
- Experience with XML and related technologies (XSLT and/or XQuery)
If you tick all the boxes above and you believe you could bring great value to an international team, then please send your full resume to (see below)
Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. It is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice on our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.