Project Manager (Dutch and French speaking)
Posted on Mar 24, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
For one of the largest clients, I am looking for 'Project Manager' for a 6-12 month project in Brussels, Belgium. Must be Dutch and French Speaking
- You have at least a graduate/bachelor's degree (preferably in computer science).
- You can fall back on a broad knowledge and understanding within ICT. You will not act as
- expert, but must understand, guide and challenge the scope and the team.
- You have at least 5 years of proven experience as a Project Manager, of which at least 2 years with large projects (> 2M Euro).
- You have a valid PMI (PMP) or PM² certification.
- You have knowledge of and experience with MS Office, MS Project Pro.
We expect positive and demonstrable experience in:
- scope, time and cost planning
- risk monitoring
- working within a broader program
- accurate, timely and complete reporting.
- You are result-oriented, proactive, eager to learn and you take initiative.
- You are a team player who can also work autonomously.
- You have good communication skills and empathy.
- You can express yourself fluently in Dutch, French and English, both orally and in writing.
- You quickly integrate into a team within a dynamic and project-driven organization.
Please apply now if you are interested and available.