Head of Process Manager (Pharma)
Posted on Mar 24, 2020 by Randstad (Schweiz) AG
We are currently supporting a leading medical device company in the area of Zug, in their search for an experienced Head of Process Manager.
Process Management organization within Solution Integration & Services (SIS) is focused on enabling consistent product delivery via a well-designed, monitored and continuously improved Design Control and Commercialization' (DCC) process.
Due to this area growth, we are looking for a highly skilled and passionate Head of Process Manager.
In this role, you will be collaborating with Project Management, Head of Project Leaders, Head of Project Management, Process & Tools and other stakeholders. You will be responsible for defining the direction of the DCC process within the SIS organization.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Owns and has overall accountability for the Design Control and Commercialization (DCC) process within the SIS organization
- Accountable for the definition and implementation of the SIS DCC in alignment with the overall SIS strategy in close collaboration with the accountable business process owners/managers located in SIS, other organizational units and global functions
- Leads cross functional group of process owners/managers that is responsible for the definition of goals with regard to DCC processes optimization
- Manages and controls continuous process improvement activities (incl. definition, alignment and harmonization of the DCC processes) in cooperation with the accountable business process
- Accountable for the management and coordination (including business planning & budgeting) of DCC related process management activities in SIS
- Manages and coordinates stakeholders at a variety of hierarchical and complexity levels (eg SIS Project Management & Engineering)
- Engages with stakeholders to solve resourcing issues and conflict between functions with regard to business process owners/managers
- Accountable for setting up, updating and communicating the process management KPI dashboard
- Accountable for the proactive management of process risks
- Accountable for knowledge management with regard to process management within SIS and interfaces (eg global functions, service organizations and other organizational units)
- Shares responsibility with other capability leads for the development of professional and industry-leading capabilities and competencies relevant for the Project Management function
- Contributes to the identification of crucial, future oriented capabilities and competencies of the function
- Accountable for an assigned capability (group) within the Project Management function
- Accountable for the definition of the assigned capabilities (consisting of technologies, processes, competencies and people) and assuring its development accordingly
- Defines and structures the capability cross site and cross function
- Continuously improves the capabilities to the desired state in close collaboration with the line managers in his/her assigned capability (performance of the employees in the delivery stream as key indicator)
- Identifies and assigns the SME of the relevant competences and technologies
- Bachelor or Master in engineering, natural sciences or comparable vocational training or further education
- 5-7 years of experience in a similar position
- Academic Background or related certifications in process management field
- Flexible personality with a solution oriented mindset
- Ability to capture and analyse complex topics to translate them into concise concepts
- Strong stakeholder management skills in a complex environment
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English and German
Nice to Haves:
- Knowledge of Process Management methodologies (lean, six sigma, CMMi, etc)
- Experience on ISO 13485, IVDD/IVDR, 21 CFR 820 FDA preferred
Are you ready for the next challenge in your career, then dont hesitate to send your application or contact me.