Posted on Mar 24, 2020 by Berkeley Square IT Ltd
€470 per day
12-month ongoing contract
My Client are a globally leading Organisation and are looking for an English-speaking SharePoint Expert with JIRA experience to join their ongoing project In Brussels, Belgium. You will be integrated into the team where you will be managing the project team.
- Provision of expert advice and assistance, technology watch, architectural considerations, applicable standards, solution patterns and best practices in the specific area of expertise
- Provision of quality plans, quality assessments, quality control tests, evaluations and service level agreements associated with information system services or projects
- Development and formulation of testing scenarios
- Coordination and communication for the involvement of users
- User support during testing phases
- Encoding and follow-up of bugs and issues in JIRA
- Consolidation and follow-up of the feedback from testing sessions
- Providing structured reports
- Preparation of reports on validation and acceptance of features
- Risk analysis
- Participation in coordination and project meetings.
- 15 years minimum of combined IT studies and relevant IT professional experience
- Excellent knowledge of Atlassian Suite (JIRA, Zephyr, Confluence)
- Excellent knowledge of SharePoint
- Knowledge of Agile methodology-SCRUM and MS Project
- Capability to produce clear technical documentation
- Experience in Selenium/Protactor, MySQL and web technologies will be considered as an asset
- Previous experience in Business Intelligence and Data Analysis is a plus
- Excellent English command
- Working proficiency in French
- Capability of working in an international environment.
This is an opportunity to work for an exciting and dynamic Company working on a long-term major project in an international, multilingual environment where you can add real presence to the team whilst the role offers a fantastic package.
Interviews being held quickly, so if you are interested - apply or send your CV or call.