Posted on Mar 24, 2020 by Berkeley Square IT Ltd
€480 per day
My Client are a globally leading Organisation and are looking for an English-speaking Python Developer to join their ongoing project In the Netherlands. You will be integrated into the team where you will be working on site.
- Taking the lead in the analysis, design and actual development (programming) of the solution modules, including prototyping, based on the existing solution requirements specifications and high-level technical architecture, using among others Python
- Implementing unit tests for the developed components.
- Contributing to the improvement of the development and build process.
- 3 years of formal higher education at least equivalent to a level of bachelor degree
- Working knowledge of English level to B1 or higher
- A minimum of 7 years' experience in Software Development
- A minimum of 1 years of experience in Python development
- Knowledge of Elastic Search technology
- Knowledge of Domain Driven Design (DDD) and design patterns
- Knowledge of TFS, Git or other ALM and Continuous Integration tools
- Knowledge of web services development
Nonetheless, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a global organization which will open doors to work on long term contracts all over Europe offering longevity and progression and vast amounts of work.
If interested, get in touch with TJ