IT Infrastructure Manager
Posted on Mar 24, 2020 by TeamBradley
LOCATION: Greater Chicagoland area near Libertyville, IL
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION:
Our client, a Fortune 500 company, is heavily involved in sales, marketing, engineering & manufacturing. This company provides their employees with excellent benefits and a casual working environment. Currently, they are partnering with TeamBradley in search of an outstanding IT Infrastructure Manager. This is a hands on manager role.
- Support, maintain and administration of technical infrastructure (data center, desktop/printers, voice and data networks)
- Evaluate technical infrastructure and suggest changes to improve overall reliability of business system environment
- Plan and carry out Disaster Recovery
- Oversee all IT help desk operations
- Manage Infrastructure expense budget
- Evaluate in-sourcing vs. out-sourcing options
- Manage Infrastructure technical vendors
- Hire, fire and review responsibilities
- Bachelors degree with 10+ years of responsibility and achievement in the Information Technology area
- 5+ years system/network architectural design and management experience
- CISSP, CSSLP, CCFP or CISM certification a plus
- Designing and administering systems on cloud based platforms experience
- In depth and hands-on knowledge of Microsoft infrastructure technologies
- 10% travel within North American and Japan
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY:
Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not open to relocation expenses.
ID#JS13272 - IT Infrastructure Manager
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.