Red Hat Linux Administrator (WebSphere)
Posted on Mar 24, 2020 by Levy Associates Ltd
Red Hat Linux/WebSphere/Scripting/RHCSA/JEE/VMWare
For a large financial enterprise we are looking for Red Hat Linux Administrators with good knowledge of WebSphere!
In this role you will be working in DevOps teams providing support during WebSphere deployments and keeping the Linux Servers operational.
You will be performing Life Cycle Management on the infrastructure components and rolling out required configuration changes including production environments.
The ideal candidates MUST have:
- Experience in administrating Linux/WebSphere environments (and certification: RHCSA, RHCSE)
- Good understanding of JEE and general web technology
- Experience with automation tools and techniques (Concourse and Jenkins)
- Good understanding of a Scripting language (Shell preferably, Bash, Python, Perl)
Nice to have:
- Experience with VMWare Technologies
- Experience with Cloud Foundry
- Experience with Azure
- Working knowledge of source control software such as Git
- Working knowledge of the Atlassian suite (JIRA and Confluence)
Please note that applications from candidates which are already based in NL will have priority over others for the moment. Also note that if basic criteria are not met your application will be ignored.