Network Engineer with experience in Python
Posted on Mar 24, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Network Engineer with know how in Python for globally operating Bern based company in the telecommunication sector.
- 2+ Years of working experience as Network Engineer
- Good experience with WAN/LAN, IS-IS, IGP, MPLS, Switching, Routing, segment Routing, Q/CoS, L2/3 VPNs and Security overall
- Know how in DevOps along with automation Scripting (Python, Ansible, Perl, Ruby, GIT)
- Basic knowledge of Agile methods such as Scrum, Kanban or SAFe
- Certification in CCNP/JNCIP/CCIE/JNCIE ENT/SP or similar is a big plus
- Languages: English and German, fluent in written and spoken, French is advantageous
- Developing, building and maintaining backbone infrastructure for business connectivity and cloud services
- Analyzing problems in Operation Mode from an end-to-end perspective and supporting various teams with infrastructure and performance issues
- Automation processes in Python, Ansible, Perl, Ruby and GIT
- Working in an Agile team using Scrum, Kanban, or SAFe
Location: Bern, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland?
In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.