Local System Administrator
Posted on Mar 24, 2020 by Computer Task Group (Luxembourg)
CTG IT Solutions is currently growing and we are looking for a Local System Administrator to strengthen our teams in Brussels.
This is a unique opportunity to work within an international environment and to face a very interesting challenge.
- You administrate of systems or applications with local impact
- You install and configure system components and server software
- You integrate Servers in the local environment
- You monitor Servers
- You analyze and resolve incidents and problems, provide preliminary diagnosis and cor
- You coordinate with other IT departments and with 3rd party maintenance contractors
- You monitor and administrate network resources like shared printers network drives, SharePoint resources etc.
- You provide advice in capacity management, contingency planning, IT service continuity management, automation of repetitive tasks and security
- You maintain the server procedures manual and disaster recovery plans related to managed systems and applications
- You administrate users and user right management and monitor local print and file Servers
- You handle backups and restore operations (user and configuration data)
- You create documentation and procedures
- You have a good knowledge of MS Windows, Sharepoint, Network management
- You have strong Linux (RHEL) skills
- You have at least 3 years of relevant professional experience
- You have very good oral and written communication skills, and you are able to communicate fluently both in English and French
- You are willing to travel