Posted on Mar 24, 2020 by Whitehall Resources Ltd
Full stack Python Developer
Whitehall Resources are looking for a Full stack Python Developer for an initial 6 months period with possible extension at a client of ours in Sweden.
Start Date: ASAP
In this role you will be required to:
* Be responsible for modernization of the automation and platform landscape.
* Develop frameworks for modern integrations using various tools and techniques to secure data availability to reduce friction in an efficient way.
* Requirements analysis, development, testing are part of every developer's daily responsibilities.
* Support in analysis and resolution of daily system incident.
* Translate requirements, analyze, challenge and document all new development change requests for on-going or new initiatives.
You will need experienced in:
* Experience Fullstack Python Developer
* Good knowledge and experience in Python web applications development.
* Good understanding of APIs and REST API architecture and data presentation for various services.
* Experience in solution design, mapping/development and cloud technologies.
* Basic knowledge of monitoring and error handling of data flows.
* Understanding of different delivery methods and software life cycle management.
* Location: Sweden.
* Duration: 6 months + extension.
* Workload: Remote Initially - then on site.
* Rate: SEK market rate.
If you are interested, please get in touch with Adam.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.