Posted on Mar 23, 2020 by Profit Connect UK Limited
To provide recovery audit services to Profit Connect's UK clients by carrying out audit reviews on supplier accounts and to identify, validate and recover monies on behalf of the client.
To generate revenue for the client through the identification, validation and collection of client overpayments and/or under recoveries.
To work on own initiative and assume a team leader role for a small number of auditors and staff as required.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Perform audits of client disbursement, procurement, tax and other processes/systems
- Perform due diligence necessary to validate recoveries and provide documentation necessary to facilitate timely collection of client funds
- Create and maintain strong relationships with Client staff
- Create and maintain relationships with the client's supplier network
- Manage work flow and recover identified amounts
- Ensure that the Service Level Agreements established for both Internal and External parties are maintained in a professional manner. Identify additional business/ revenue opportunities within the client and highlight them to lead auditor
- Maintain and develop quality standards within the audit environment
- To carry out second pass reviews on supplier accounts as necessary
- Participate in meetings and client discussions relative to process improvement and Profit Connect's value-added reports and deliverables
- Provide periodic reports to management relative to historical and forecasted audit results
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify additional scope opportunities and work with lead auditor to obtain client approval topursue these areas
- Provide periodic reports and other feedback to Profit Connect's management relative to audit progress and any issues affecting client relationships
- To provide advisory assistance to the administration function
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent understanding of the business processes and principles used in accounting transactions, including systems, documentation and industry variations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Highly analytical, numerate and concise
- Strong team player
- Strong leadership and team development qualities
- Strong client relationship management skills
- Strong understanding of disbursement processes, systems, documentation and procedures
- Ability to demonstrate pro-activity, initiative and creativity
- Working knowledge of basic terms and conditions
Experience & Education
- Degree, preferably in business, accounting, finance, economics, or data analytics
- Excellent IT knowledge and working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Please send your CV and covering letter to Daniel Dunford by email by clicking APPLY NOW
This job role is being advertised under the GradTalent Development Agency - a new project which offers a personalised employment service designed to assist local* graduates secure local graduate opportunities.
You do not have to be a local* graduate to apply for this role and all applications will be considered on their merit.
However, if you are an eligible local* graduate we can help you:
- navigate through the job application, shortlisting and interview process
- by providing post-placement support designed to optimise on-boarding and ongoing development
- give advice and guidance to assist graduates with a disability secure a graduate opportunity
To take advantage of this support, please email .
*Local graduates are defined as; graduates originally from the South West, who went to University in the South West and are looking for jobs in the South West.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£18 - £19 Hourly
£36k - £40k Annual
£40k - £43k Annual