Jr. Business process analyst
Posted on Mar 23, 2020 by Michael Bailey Associates - Eindhoven
For a big client of ours in the manufacturing industry we are looking for a Business Process analyst. You will be working as a SAP PLM automation consultant who can make the link between the business and IT.
As Business Process Analyst you act as a first IT contact (subject matter expert) for Business key players and Business process owners in the organization. You are the link between the Manufacturing organization, Development & Engineering organization, the IT organization and the outsourcing partners. Content wise your working area will be mainly Production Engineering and Operations.
As Business Process Analyst you are responsible for topics like:
- Work Preparation - Production Sequences & Instructions;
- Routing in SAP-ECC and detailed routing in MES (SAP-ME, PEO);
- Bill of Material and Bill of Process;
- Configuration Management;
- Integration with Siemens TeamCenter and own developed applications;
- Recovery sequences, incl. solutions for automatic recovery;
- Scheduling & optimizing of the routing/sequences;
- 3D Work instructions;
- Work Execution - Focus on BUILD, TEST & INSTALL of modules and complete machines;
- Solutions for Automatic Sequence Execution.
- This position requires international travelling to other factories for short periods if needed (±2-3 times per year for ±1-3 weeks per case, highly dependent on the project type);
- Master's degree in Information Technology or Business Administration with proven experience in complex Production Engineering & Operations processes.
- 3 - 5 years' experience with Production Engineering & Operations processes in a discrete manufacturing industry (complex products, low volumes):
- Discrete industry (Complex products, low volumes)
- Manufacturing process in general
- Specific: Shop Floor Control/Manufacturing Execution System knowledge.
- Ability to document, validate, challenge business requirements and translate them into functional IT specifications (Functional Design, RICEF, Customization Request);
- Ability to document processes ("As Is" & "To Be") and to assist development of a business case (incl. a breakdown of the IT cost);
- Detailed knowledge of IT systems supporting Shop Floor Control & Planning processes:
- production scheduling, quality management, equipment automation;
- Experience with Manufacturing Execution Systems like SAP-ME;
- Experience with planning systems like SAP-PP/DS or Quintiq is a pré;
- Strong customer focus, result-oriented and drive for excellence;
- Excellent communication skills in English, preferable in Dutch;
- A demonstrated ability to perform in high-pressure environments;
- Well-developed consultancy skills with a strong go-getter mentality including willingness to perform hands-on activities.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€275 - €325 Daily
€470 - €470 Daily