Posted on Mar 23, 2020 by Darwin Recruitment
My client delivers their products on numerous platforms, ranging from mobile and Embedded devices (Android, iOS and various automotive platforms), to the desktop and the browser. The team is working in close contact with the design team to produce software that looks beautiful, feels smooth and has great ease of use. They are now expanding the team to work on their visualisation component and are looking for an expert in C++ software development for mobile or Embedded devices...!
- Produce great, elegant and simple code in a dynamic, diverse, and collaborative environment.
- Work on the line between the user interface and the code and you appreciate the beauty of both. You have a good sense of the product and the means to interpret an interaction design and map it to changes in the modules of the software.
- Constantly grow, led by your curiosity to grab the many development opportunities at my client and stay up to speed with the latest tools and techniques in an ever-changing technological landscape.
What do you need...?
- You're an expert in C++ software development for mobile or Embedded devices with strict power and memory constraints, and/or server-based solutions.
- You aspire to be an expert in computer graphics, in designing and developing visual simulations of complex data structures.
- You have hands-on experience with OpenGL (ES). Experience with Vulkan or Metal is a plus.
- You've got experience with automated testing, for example with GTest and GMock,
- Experience with iOS or Android application development is a plus.
- Understanding of DevOps also gives you bonus points.
I'm hiring fast. Don't delay - send your CV to (see below), message me via LinkedIn or give me a call right away!
Tony Sleper | Tech Recruiter
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£20k - £45k Annual
€55k - €65k Annual