Posted on Mar 23, 2020 by Michael Bailey Associates - Dusseldorf
For a client of ours in the manufacturing industry we are looking for an Electrical Engineer.
Start: ASAP (Q2 2020)
Location: Limburg region
For our client we are looking for an electrical engineer with multidisciplinary scope. This includes problem analysis, analysing test defects, investigating end-of-life's, integration of electronic parts on their machine and helping out on EMC/safety tests. You will be working in a team of electrical designers and engineers. In time you will also work on other projects.
Main characteristics, Engineer role in a large multidisciplinary project.
Work consists o.a. of:
- Electrical engineering in multiple project functions, also in multiple project
- Analyis and solving of field and production issues and problems in R&D context
- EMC/safety related tests, knowledge of 60950-1 and 62368-1 safety standards is a pre
- Investigating & End-of-Life components
- Participant in Project Review Board to manage the electrical changes in the project
- Creating electrical designs for PBA's, electrical circuits
- Adapting electrical designs for PBA's, electrical circuits
- Technical documentation, design, requirements documentation and test reports.
Key areas of responsibility
- Setting up and review designs independently
- Responsible for the electro (sub)design within a multidisciplinary team
- Product documentation package preparation and release to production
- Working in multidisciplinary projects and teams with production and service department.
Are you intrested in this position? Please respond
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.