UX Designer - 6 Month Contract - Gothenburg - URGENT!
Posted on Mar 23, 2020 by FULLSTACK RECRUITMENT LIMITED
UX Designer/Product Designer - 6 Month Contract - Remote/Gothenburg - URGENT!
*All accommodation & flights paid for by client*
Fullstack London is currently working in partnership with the World's most creative and imaginative digital services provider; assisting with their search for an experienced UX Designer/Product Designer to join them in their Gothenburg office.
*Due to Covid-19 the first 2 months of the project will be remotely with the rest being performed in Gothenburg, after all is cleared up where the client will pay for accommodation & flights*
As a member of the User Experience/Product designer team, you will be passionate about user experience, and at the forefront of new thinking and techniques. Responsible for the development of innovative customer experiences across a wide variety of channels and devices, you will own research, ideation and design, with minimal direction. You will have access to world-renowned thought leadership from influential authors, athletes, artists and entrepreneurs, working in a progressive environment that fosters a meritocratic culture - surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields.
- User Experience Research and Design
- Visual Design Skills!
- Product Designer
- Develop award-winning experiences working with Creative, Planning and Technology teams.
- Apply solid user experience and usability principles while looking for opportunities to innovate.
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of all aspects of the UCD approach and the ability to apply them flexibly across a variety of project types.
- Use/introduce more advanced UCD techniques (rapid prototyping, remote testing etc.) to improve efficiency in the user experience process and the quality of the solution.
- Contribute at a high level to the overall strategic client approach, taking into account relevant marketplace, consumer and technology factors.
- Develop UX solutions for multiple locales while considering: cultural sensitivities, componentisation of solutions for market rollout, language and script requirements.
- Develop UX solutions for a wide variety of platforms and devices including mobile, web, TV, kiosk, voice, etc.
- Achieve high-quality project deliverables, meet deadlines and work within estimations.
- Reach personal and team billability and utilisation targets.
- Receive internal and external client satisfaction.
- Hit KPIs and target metrics defined for site success.
- Ensure work is to the highest possible standards at all times, and that client presentations are engaging and inspiring.
- Work with Project/Account Management/Creative/Technology and other members of the Strategy team to accurately scope projects.
- Learn new skills and stay abreast of technical developments and successfully apply these to work practices. Deliver the highest-quality solutions that live up to company values of innovation, quality, service and thought.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any dynamic UX Designer/Product Designer to join an exciting and interesting organisation. If you're keen and would like to apply please send me your CV ASAP.
Keywords: UX Designer/Product Designer/Visual Designer