Junior IT Auditor - Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posted on Mar 23, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Gazelle Global is proud to present this opportunity for one of our tier 1 clients. My client is looking for a Junior Client Auditor for the Assent Valuation departments. In this role you will be responsible for conducting desk audits of prospects to generate insight into the risks associated with asset financing and recommending appropriate solutions and actions to mitigate these risks in order to mitigate risk management and income.
You will also perform audits independently and/or in a team with prospects for the purpose increasing the insight into possible risks associated with the financing and debtors and inventories. You can gain experience in the positions and progress to the role of client auditor.
- A completed degree in business economics or accountancy at HBO level
- Knowledge of financial management, audit and asset management, credit, risk, operations and international trade
- Relevant work experience preferably as an (internal) client auditor, in accountancy or as an asset manager within a factor society
- Sharp numerical and accounting insight
- Extensive experience with MS- Office knowledge of current financial accounting systems
- Able to set priorities, distinguish main issues and side issues and deliver high-quality output under time pressure
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing
This role also comes with a lot of benefits.
Please apply for immediate consideration.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€500 - €600 Daily
€550 - €650 Daily
€55k - €65k Annual