Fullstack .NET Developer | REMOTE | 3 positions
Posted on Mar 23, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
We have partnered with one of the largest consultancies in the world and they are in need of 3 x .NET Developers.
Location: WFH/REMOTE, but have to be based in NL
Start date: 30th March
Length: initially until the end of May with potential extension to November 2020
Seniority: Junior-Medior - at least 3 years of experience
Rates: €60-€70 per hour
About the project:
The project is about redesigning the client's store operations by identifying a new POS vendor, creating a high-level target architecture and deliver an implementation roadmap (incl. plan, estimations, governance, etc.) to go-live within one physical store in nov-2020. If success, then the ambition is to roll-out to remaining 7000+ stores in 40+ countries. As part of this exercise, we would like to conduct a Proof of Architecture (PoA) for the selected POS system that needs to be Embedded in the client's landscape. Therefore, we would like to propose a core Scrum team to the client to start on 30/3 for at least 6 weeks period to make impact and extend with additional 3 Scrum teams for actual implementation till nov-2020.
- At least 3 years of relevant hands on experience as a Back End developer.
- Minimum Bachelor/Master degree
- Build microservices in .NETCore, or Node.js + Typescript
- Understands REST APIs
- Understands DDD, microservice concepts (own database, bounded context, decoupling)
- Understands event driven architecture and message brokering technologies
- Understands various (sync/a-sync) integration methods
- Database concepts (SQL based/document/graph etc)
- Node.js Typescript
- Knowledge on authentication standards like OAuth 2.0, OpenId Connect, SAML, JWT
- Typical developer hygiene standards like unit testing, git, coding standards, PR & code reviews etc.
Nice to haves:
- Understands GraphQL (/Apollo)
- Azure PaaS >= Azure Kubernetes Service, Azure CosmosDB, Azure AD, Azure Keyvault
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes
* Starting date is 30th March until May with the possibility to extend until the end of November
* Work location is Amsterdam - due to the current situation regarding COVID-19 is remote work possible (because of the increasing travel and flight restriction the preference is to look for candidates that are currently based in the Netherlands).
* Language: English (Dutch is not required)