Demand to Contract Consultant
Posted on Mar 23, 2020 by NextLink Solutions
NextLink are currently working with a leading pharmaceutical organisation who are seeking a Demand to Contract Consultant on an initial 8-month contract for their Switzerland offices.
Roche has initiated a global Business Process and ERP Program to globally harmonise business processes and systems.
For the upcoming template design and subsequent pilot phases, we are looking for a Procurement Professional with relevant experience in the Life Science industry to support the process and solution design as well as Project organizations.
- Start date: 06.04.2020 (ASAP)
- Latest start date: ASAP
- End date: 31.12.2020
- Extension: possible but not guaranteed
- Work location: Kaiseraugst
- Team: 18 persons (different skills)
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Works closely with Upstream Business Lead to support and coordinate project deliverables
- Works closely with and support Upstream Business sub-stream leads
- Coordinate business related activities within Aspire Procurement Upstream with Process Management, Extended Team Members and IT
- Bring subject matter expertise and best practise for category mgt (incl portfolio and performance mgt), sourcing and supplier life cycle management (incl. SRM)*
- Ensures best practice is included in solution design as well as that needed prerequisites are part of implementation of solutions/processes
- Prepare workshop material and sprint sessions for design workshops as well as drive execution and completion of open task/issues lists and relevant back-logs.
- Some PMO activities to ensure activities and status is tracked and managed
Must haves Candidate Skills:
- 5+ years of relevant procurement consulting experience, delivering procurement solutions in transformational projects
- 5+ years of relevant experience in global system implementation projects as a core team member is a must.
- 3+ years of consulting experience
- Requires excellent problem solving and analytical skills to resolve a variety of routine and complex issues and to describe the business requirements accordingly
- Knowledge of process-based/cross-process IT systems (SAP ECC/S4 as well Ariba/Coupa/smart by GEP or non SAP Purchase-to-Pay solutions) for the relevant functional area.
- Ability to analyze, design, describe and test IT solutions from an E2E business process understanding.
- Strong business process knowledge and experience in the respective functional area.
- Proven capability in negotiation, conflict resolution and stakeholder management.
- Excellent communication and project management skills in classic as well as Agile ways of working
- Change management and process improvement skills with direct experience in delivering complex business process/organizational change.
- Demonstrated Knowledge of Demand to Contract procurement processes, standards
- Demonstrated business improvement experience based on very good knowledge about Procurement business processes and the interdependencies to other business areas,interfaces as well as the master data framework
- A strong track record in ensuring the delivery of business benefits from projects.
- Flexibility to work outside of normal working hours to support global projects.
- Experience working with cloud based platforms will be an added advantage.
- Strong communication skills,Business level fluency in English both written and verbal.
- University degree, with Business, IT or Life Sciences degree preferable.
To apply for the role please send your CV to (see below)