Senior Project Manager - Data Management
Posted on Mar 23, 2020 by Visionaire Partners
Sr. Project Manager - Data Management
This is an exciting opportunity to bring your Project Management experience leading business and technology Transformation to this leading organization delivering best in class Data Management.
We are seeking a Project Manager with advanced skills to deliver Data Management success for Enterprise-wide Transformation. You will work with Product Management, IT, Operations and other related teams to deliver on strategic roadmap and highest reliability and security standards. Advanced Project Management skills, high attention to detail, Process Flows, Project Planning, Dependencies, risk and reporting are essential.
You will bring Project Management expertise to this major Program and should have experience leading large-scale enterprise projects from inception to deployment. Working cross functionally and with leadership to provide progress reporting, identify and mitigate risk and establish dependencies while driving the process. Our goal is to ensure that Data Supply Chain transitions to the cloud environment without service interruption while working to build a framework for improved data analytics associated with this transformation effort.
This is an exceptional role for a resource who thrives in high profile environments and enjoys the associated challenges. A solution-oriented mind-set, inquisitive nature, critical thinking, assertive, collaborative approach and high EQ will be drawn upon to execute effectively.
High impact and visibility role. Outstanding long-term contract opportunity with a leading organization, Alpharetta/Windward location. Great place to work!
- Bachelor's degree - IT or related
- 8+ years of progressive Project Management experience with large scale Enterprise Environments
- Proven history leading successful enterprise Projects delivering on Organizational roadmap
- Advanced knowledge of current Information Technologies including:
- Application development
- Data Management
- Knowledge of current methodologies and Program Management tools
- Proven history - timely delivery within budget
- Advanced Interpersonal skills:
- Solution/problem solving
- Critical thinking/Inquisitive
- High EQ
- PMP, CSM, ITIL certifications
- Data Management/Data Analytics
- Cloud platforms
- Smartsheets, Jira