Protective Security Support (m/f) to work at our multinational client
Posted on Mar 23, 2020 by infeurope S.A.
We are looking for a Protective Security Support (m/f) to work at our multinational client in Tallinn (Estonia).
- Provide administrative support for guard force operating procedures and instructions
- Support the drafting of tender specifications (design, assess and support administratively the implementation of the physical security systems)
- Support the coordination and administration of the emergency response capability
- Provide support during security incident analysis or risk assessments
- Support the security unit
- Coordinate the flow of work in liaison with staff members
- Perform any other security and safety related tasks
- University degree OR secondary education (le Bac/A-level) and at least 3 years of proven professional experience
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant professional experience in the required field of activity
- Experience in crisis operations would be an asset
- Maintain high level of accuracy, loyalty, confidentiality and professionalism, including the following the line management instructions
- Advanced knowledge of English
- Provide support for safety-related projects, actions or activities as assigned
- Knowledge in managing access control systems, video surveillance systems and other security and/or safety systems
- Capability to handle access requests for the site and communicating with the stakeholders
- Knowledge of performing security and safety risk assessments for the site or special events
- Ability to identify specific vulnerabilities and threats regarding the security and safety of the site and assets
infeurope is a Luxembourg-based IT service provider, designing, developing and managing multilingual information and documentary systems in many application areas and business sectors. For more than 37 years we have delivered IT systems and solutions.