Lead DevOps Engineer
Posted on Mar 22, 2020 by Precision System Design, Inc.
Come join an industry leading company with a large, cutting edge IT shop. Apply today!
- Ideal candidate has experience with both infrastructure as a service (IaaS) and Development (Python, Java, or similar)
- Working knowledge of supporting tools for a continuous delivery model is desirable (eg Jenkins, Azure DevOps, etc..)
- Working experience in building and automating efficient and effective scripts from scratch with languages such as Python, PowerShell, and working experience with container and cloud technologies is preferred.
- Demonstrable experience with AWS Foundation services related to compute, network storage, content deliver, administration & security, deployment & management, and automation technologies.
- Experience using AWS Cloud Services (EC2, DynamoDB, API Gateway, RDS, Lambda, CloudFront, CloudFormation, CloudWatch, Route 53, etc.), Azure and Google Cloud Platforms is also preferred.
- Knowledge of Agile/SCRUM and Dev Sec Ops methodologies.
- Understanding of configuration management tools such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible or SaltStack
- Working knowledge of (Docker) container technologies and application platform as a server (aPaaS)
- Experience with container orchestration utilizing tools such as Kubernetes, OpenShift or Docker Enterprise.
- Multiple technology disciplines such as networking, storage and distributed computing
- Amazon AWS or Microsoft Azure certifications
We will call qualified candidates after review.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
REFERRALS WANTED - $1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you $1000 if we find a job for that person!
(The fine print: The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.)
THERE ARE MANY IT STAFFING FIRMS YOU CAN WORK WITH.
WHY WORK WITH PRECISION?
Our Clients. We work with the best.
- We are direct vendors to Fortune 500 companies across North America
- We're the top provider of contract IT professionals to many of our clients
Our Experience. We know how to sell our candidates to clients.
- We've been in business for over 20 years, and have made thousands of successful placements
Our Background. Precision is run by former IT professionals.
- We know what it is like to be an IT consultant working in a large organization.
- We actually understand your skills. We'll make sure that you are right for the job, and that the job is right for you.
Our Reputation for Quality. Clients favor Precision's candidates.
- We take the time to learn about you so that we can best match you to our openings and sell you to our clients.
- Our clients know from experience that Precision's consultants are the most qualified and the best fit for their project teams.
Our Ethics. We pride ourselves on our ethical business practices.
- We never submit your resume without your permission, and we never give your resume to other staffing companies
- We are up front about pay rates and the interviewing process, and provide you with constant feedback.
Our Responsibility. We take seriously our obligations to our consultants.
- We always pay on time
- We offer highly competitive pay rates, as well as an opportunity to participate in our group health insurance, long term disability and 401(k) plans.
- When required, we carefully manage H1-B and Green Card applications, and involve you at every step.
- We have dedicated HR personnel that will answer the phone when you call.
THE STAFFING FIRM YOU WORK WITH MATTERS.
WORK WITH PRECISION.
Overtime: straight time
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.