Business Analyst- Healthcare
Posted on Mar 21, 2020 by ESG Consulting
Our client is seeking a Business Analyst
Education: Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
- Three or more years of experience as a Business Analyst in support of healthcare Information Systems
- Extensive background in testing methodologies with demonstrated capabilities to develop and execute test cases.
- Ability to develop test plans, test cases and associated test data needed to execute User Acceptance Testing.
- Identifies,analyzes, and documents business requirements and delivers work products throughout the project life cycle.
- Expertise in the business unit process used, ability to identify systems defects and serve as key point of contact for troubleshooting and resolution
- Understanding of both technical designs and specifications.
- Ability to analyze the business objectives of the stakeholder and develop solutions to their business issues.
- Strong technical skills, business intelligence, and a full understanding of the needs of the customer.
- Ability to define and implement new processes and procedure that impacts both business units and IT.
- Ability to define process of business both "To Be" and "As Is."
- Complete understanding of Customer Service Request (CSR) and Change Control Board (CCB) processes.
- Manage any change requests related to the working project plans daily to meet the agreed deadlines.
- Evaluating information documented through surveys and workshops, task analysis, and business process description.
- Define and implement best practices relating to system life cycle development.
- Aids stakeholdrs in developing their business goals and objectives for projects and Customer Service Request (CSR).
- Ability to represent business units in Change Control Board (CCB) and be able to fully translate decisions made to business.
- Serve as an interface between, policy and the fiscal agent.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with external clients and internal teams
- Low stress work environment
- Promote from within
- Flexible start times
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401K
ABOUT ESG CONSULTING:
ESG Consulting is an award-winning national provider of diversified information technology consulting services to Fortune 1000, public sector entities, and emerging growth firms nationwide.
Founded in 1986, ESG offers more than 32 years of experience in the IT staffing, Engineering and consulting industry. While local to Atlanta we are headquartered in Santa Clara.
ESG is an equal opportunity company. Our flexible management culture believes in creating a business environment that fosters personal and professional growth and achievement. We make ESG a place where people are treated not as employees but as "partners".