Senior Java Developer
Posted on Mar 21, 2020 by Vivid Resourcing Ltd
Despite the present Coronavirus situation, my client based in the Mechelen region is looking for a senior Java developer to work on a new migration project on a minimum 12 month contract.
- Developing innovative software solutions in primarily Back End environments.
- Be a key player in the process of migrating platforms.
- Collaborating with architects before, during and after the migration phase.
- Create new ideas to improve core software elements.
Minimum 5 year experience working as a Java developer.
Knowledge of migration processes.
High experience with Java, Spring, Hibernate, etc.
Solution-minded, analytical, team player.
Fluent in English.
- LOCATION: Mechelen region
- DURATION: 12 months +
- START DATE: April 2020
If you wish to be considered for the position available, please e-mail an up to date CV with a contact number or call on (see below). Please feel free to pass this advert on to other suitable candidates.
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.