Senior Java Developer
Posted on Mar 21, 2020 by Source Technology
Senior Java Developer
Senior Java Developer is sought by leading technology organisation in Bern, Switzerland to join their talented Software Engineering Team. My client offer a progressive technology stack and are engaged in digital transformation, which focuses on Back End Software Engineering, building services with Java 8, Java 11 and Kotlin. Developing REST endpoints with Spring Boot connecting to Amazon Web Services as well as Angular for the Front End.
As Senior Java Developer you will play a pivotal role in the Scrum team focusing on Java coding as an active advocate of innovative software development. Ideally you will have experiences in utilising current tools, test driven development and continuous integration/continuous deployment experiences to harness RDBMS' and NoSQL.
Consequentially a Senior Java Developer is sought who is passionate to deliver high quality results, keen to work in a collaborative culture, as well as demonstrating sound motivations and an open mind to problem solving. My client has flexibility to accommodate working from home once past probation as well as actively offering scope for further skills training and career progression within Java Software Development.
*Must have strong written and spoken communication skills in German to B1/B2 level to be considered*
Senior Java Developer permanent profile required:
- Well-practised in Java programming, with at least five years' experience.
- Accomplished technical background in concurrency, Microservices architectures and RESTful APIs/Messaging.
- Sound fundamentals in Spring Boot and REST; experiences in Kotlin are a bonus.
- Exposure to utilising Angular.
- Well-versed in design patterns, TDD and CI/CD and NoSQL.
- Must have strong written and spoken communication skills in German to B1/B2 level to be considered.
- Excellent skills in Agile Software Engineering methods.
- Good academic background in either Computer Science or a similar qualification.
Senior Java Developer permanent contract details include.
Start date: ASAP
Salary: 120,000CHF - 145,000CHF PA plus bonus package
Interview times: ASAP
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.