IT Business Analyst
Posted on Mar 21, 2020 by EDWARD CARTER SOLUTIONS
Edward Carter Solutions is currently seeking an experienced IT Business Analyst for an exciting permanent opportunity based in a leading, global client.
The role is responsible for Information Technology across the global organization - working with IT project teams and business functions to collect, clarify, and translate business requirements into documentation and conceptual design to develop applications and solutions.
Within the role, you will work across varied business function including Supply Chain, Manufacturing, CRM, Commerce and Finance.
Duties within the role, include:
* Work with business functions to draw out, analyse, and document business requirements; understand the customer journey and define user requirements
* Facilitate frequent requirement gathering and design sessions with stakeholders and communicate expectations to the IT development team
* Agree business solutions that satisfy requirements and deliver business value while ensuring consistency with architectural guidelines and security standards
* Work with multiple stakeholders to assess the impact of proposed solutions, facilitate deployments and minimize disruption to services
* Liaise with IT project teams to communicate business priorities, translate business requirements into technical requirements and identify appropriate solutions
For this opportunity, you will need:
* Strong IT Business Analyst experience
* Experience across one or more of the following business functions - Supply Chain (preferred), or Manufacturing, or digital/Commerce, or finance
* Experience and knowledge with SAP ERP and/or Salesforce would be beneficial
* Project Management exposure/knowledge
* Fluent French speaking and good level of English speaking
For further information and a full job spec, please apply via this advert or simply contact Edward Carter Solutions.