SQL Server Developer - SSIS ETL, BI
Posted on Mar 21, 2020 by Nordwand Group AG
Nordwand Group is currently supporting one of their clients to source a SQL Server Developer with experience in designing and developing DWH solutions within Financial Services. We are looking for someone with end to end development experience, an all-rounder in analysis, design, and implementation in all layers of the DWH who can take on a number of different projects associated with data and process improvement.
As a Data Warehouse Developer your responsibilities will include;
- Developing ETL processes in all layers of DWH
- Identifying and capturing requirements
- Translating business requirements into technical solutions
- Designing and developing concepts
- Develop relationships with all stakeholders internally and externally
- Resolving issues in running solutions
- DWH modelling/development
- Data warehouse design & development. (Broad experience analysis, design, and implementation in all layers of the DWH)
- MS SQL Server, T-SQL programming
- Database modelling & Performance Tuning
- Data architecture experience
- Data Integration ETL experience
- MDX (Desirable)
- Requirements Analysis, strong interpersonal skills/stakeholder management
- BI/Reporting Tools & Querying
Considering the current situation in Europe we are running initial interviews by webex on the basis of having someone lined up to start employment any time between June - September.
To find out more about this vacancy and other similar positions please send your CV into the Nordwand Group.