IT Security Architect - Eindhoven 12 month Engagement
Posted on Mar 21, 2020 by Next Ventures Ltd
Next Ventures are currently recruiting for a strong IT Security Architect to join a long term project for our client in Eindhoven, Netherlands. The engagement will be until the end of the year, it will commence with fully remote work, and as the Coronavirus situation settles client visits will be expected.
Please take into consideration that as a contractor in the Netherlands you must go through Dutch Payroll (we can provide you will an Umbrella/Payroll company to take care of this for you).
Please find the details below:
As IT Security Architect IAAS-PAAS you will be responsible for the security design of IT security solutions provided by the Cloud Centre of Excellence (CCoE) and where required security solutions for specific projects that are implemented. Protection of information,
Intellectual Property (IP) and assets, and that of customers and suppliers for the scope of the projected solution. This includes the alignment of the solution with Information Security strategies and security policies/standards/guidelines, and where necessary suggesting additions to standards in case the standards are not comprehensive for the projected solution.
This position will actively participate partly day-to-day in the project team and partly defining IT security solution architectures and support for the IT organisation. Tasks include creation of security-specific parts of the solution design in close cooperation with the overall solution
designer. Aligning security designs with all relevant stakeholders on people, process and technology level. The Security Architect is partly project member, while also reporting to the Security Domain Architect.
- Be the point of contact in the CCoE
- Focal point for IAAS/PAAS Information Security subjects within the organization
- Delivers & owns Domain Architecture Security Services
- Delivers & owns reference architectures for specific security topic (eg cloud)
- Supplies security input/review for domain architectures where security services reside
- Attends architecture boards, etc. in relevant domains
- Leverage expertise from individual departments and teams.
- Develop and create a solution security design as part of overall solution designs.
- Ensure compliance with Security strategies and security standards/guidelines
- Present the security design at relevant security, architecture and risk boards, defending the
- Design and ensuring project timelines are not hampered by security/risk discussions.
- Working knowledge of Architecture methodologies such as ToGAF, SABSA or equivalent.
- Working architecture experience with Microsoft Azure IAAS/PAAS and firm knowledge of other
- Cloud platforms (eg Google, AWS) Experience with assessment, development, implementation,
- Experience in gaining approval of security designs from Business, Architecture & Risk
- Translating the output of security (risk) assessment into security design.
- CCSP or equivalent is a must
- SAP Cloud knowledge is a plus
- (Security) Architecture certification is a must.
- CISSP/CISM/CISA or equivalent is a plus.
- Security/Technical/IT/informatics background bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience)
- Deep Knowledge of current security technologies and governance processes
- In-depth working knowledge of IT Risk/security frameworks and best practices, eg
- NIST Cyber Security Framework
- ISF Standard of Good Practice for Information Security
- NIST SP framework
- ISO 27001/2 framework
If you are interested, please get in touch ASAP with your most up to date CV: