Project Manager - Credit Risk
Posted on Mar 20, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Credit Risk Project Manager - 4months + contract - Utrecht
I am looking for experienced Project Manager to join a Dutch multinational banking and financial services company on a 4 month contract.
You will act as the senior project manager for the quantitative modelling team within the Corporate Model development. You are responsible for the complete and successfully delivery towards Credit Model Validation, in preparation of Audit and the ECB.
You will also act as facilitator and connector between the wide range of stakeholders of the project:
Business experts of different portfolios in the bank, modelling, data, business, finance & control and IT colleagues.
The role is temporary and the project manager is expected to start immediately. As a Project Manager you are responsible for:
- Timely and successful completion of the modelling deliverables required for submission to CMV
- Stakeholder management, in particular with data delivery and business experts
- Management of task forces, a team of specialist dedicated to delivery of specific topic
- Proven track record and strong in delivery and project management
- Ability in managing stakeholders and politics in a complex organisation as the client has been part of project of this size (100+ fte)
- Ability to connect different parties with each other, create a successful working environment, customer focus, collaboration with stakeholders, delivering results and communication power are essential
- Background in credit risk modelling, regulation, and risk management.
- Working proficiency of English is required
Apply Now to Avoid Disappointment!