Procurement Specialist - Consulting - SAP ECC - SAP S/4Hana - Ariba -
Posted on Mar 20, 2020 by NextLink Solutions
Procurement Specialist - Consulting - SAP ECC - SAP S/4Hana - Ariba - Purchase to Pay - Strong Business Knowledge - Change Management - Pharmaceutical - English - Switzerland - NextLink Solutions
NextLink is looking for an experienced Procurement Specialist to join our exciting project in Switzerland. Are you looking for new roles and this sounds like a good fit?
See more information about the role below and let me know what you think:
- Start date: 06.04.2020 (ASAP)
- Latest start date: ASAP
- End date: 31.12.2020
- Work location: Kaiseraugst
- Workload: 100%
- Remote/Home Office: max. 1 day/week
- Travelling: 10%
- Team: 18 persons (different skills)
- The role will be mainly responsible for aligning and consulting on process design as well as supporting overall project activities in the area of define/design and test.
- Collaborate with functional (eg Finance or Procurement) and other IT teams to realize
solutions for cross-functional areas.
- Execute and/or support functional (exploratory and system) testing; coordinate testing activities, support defect resolution and support/coordinate user acceptance testing, deployment activities and data migration.
- 5+ years of relevant procurement consulting experience in the Pharma industry, delivering IT solutions in transformational projects in the Operational Procurement(*)
- 5+ years of relevant experience in global system implementation projects as a core team member is a must.(*)
- 3+ years of consulting experience
- Requires excellent problem solving and analytical skills to resolve a variety of routine and complex issues and to describe the business requirements accordingly
- Knowledge of process-based/cross-process IT systems (SAP ECC/S4 as well Ariba/Coupa/smart by GEP or non SAP Purchase-to-Pay solutions) for the relevant functional area.(*)
- Ability to analyze, design, describe and test IT solutions from an E2E business process understanding.(*)
- Strong business process knowledge and experience in the respective functional area.(*)
- Proven capability in negotiation, conflict resolution and stakeholder management.
- Excellent communication and project management skills in classic as well as Agile ways of working
- Change management and process improvement skills with direct experience in delivering complex business process/organizational change.
- Demonstrated Knowledge of request to pay procurement processes, standards
- Demonstrated business improvement experience based on very good knowledge about Procurement business processes and the interdependencies to other business areas, interfaces as well as the master data framework
- Possesses an in-depth knowledge of respective business processes in the functional area of Procurement, eg Request to pay, sourcing & contracting.
- A strong track record in ensuring the delivery of business benefits from projects.
- Flexibility to work outside of normal working hours to support global projects.
- Experience working with cloud based P2P platforms will be an added advantage
- Strong communication skills,Business level fluency in English both written and verbal.
- University degree, with Business, IT or Life Sciences degree preferable.
If you are interested and available please call Diana or send me your most up to date CV on: (see below)