Posted on Mar 20, 2020 by Source Technology
Scala Developer is sought by a leading technology organisation in Bern, Switzerland to engage in greenfield digital transformation and continuous integration initiatives working within a Big Data/DevOps workflow. Principally you will have a solid grounding in programming Back End programming for OLTP-applications as Java Backend. Additionally you will be accountable for spearheading programming microservices and integrating solutions with Kafka. As Scala Developer you will be instrumental in programming Scala jobs on AWS and optimizing the tool chain (including Jenkins, Maven, Terraform, Spark, AWS Glue).
As Scala Developer, you will be a passionate advocate of progressive processes, with tangible experiences in progressive software development practises such as integrating Real Time data streams. There is a challenging project portfolio they will be keen for you to impact.
There are excellent working benefits as well as an inclusive and modern environment with a tremendous working culture, which boasts flexible working initiatives and further learning. Ultimately, a Scala Developer is sought who is diligent, adaptable and keen to work in a collaborative culture evolving solutions with Scala and Java within Big Data solutions.
Candidates must be fluent German speakers to be considered due to my client's team communicating in this.
Scala Developer permanent profile required:
- Strong background in Scala and Python.
- Programming micro services and also doing integration work with Apache Kafka/Apache NiFi.
- Excellent Back End Programming for OLTP-applications and solid Java Back End abilities.
- Programming Scala jobs on AWS and optimizing Jenkins, Maven, Terraform, Spark and AWS Glue.
- Well-practised in Amazon Web Services.
- Must have a good academic background in Computer Science or a similar qualification.
- Must be fluent in Swiss German to B2 level.
Must be eligible to work in Switzerland or hold an EU passport to be considered. Regrettably my client cannot sponsor visa applications for candidates or consider those outside the EU.
Scala Developer permanent contract details include.
Start date: ASAP
Salary: 110,000CHF - 140,000 CHF PA plus bonus package
Location: Bern, Switzerland
Interview times: ASAP.