Posted on Mar 20, 2020 by Source Technology
Java Developer is sought by a growing FinTech in Lausanne, Switzerland. My client boasts a progressive technology stack and are engaged in developing solutions across risk management and wealth management solutions. This is a Back End focused Java role, consequentially you will be a passionate advocate of progressive processes, with tangible experiences in progressive software development practises.
My clients technologiy stack encorporates Java and Spring Boot, deploying solutions via Docker in an AWS ecosystem. Encouragingly, not only is there scope to acquire skills in further tools and languages such as Go and Kotlin. Ultimately, a Java Developer who can work autonomously is sought who is diligent in delivering high quality results, keen to work in a highly collaborative culture and motivated to problem solving within a flat structure and evolving technologies across Java. There is the flexibility to embrace working from home for a day a week as well as additional benefits for learning and technology.
*Fully remote interview process*
Senior Java Developer permanent profile required:
- Must have an in-depth knowledge of developing solutions in Java and Spring Boot; experiences with Kotlin and Golang are a plus.
- Accomplished skills in developing REST services/APIs
- Experiences in Docker and AWS are beneficial.
- Must have a good academic background in Computer Science or a similar qualification.
- Must have excellent skills in spoken and written English, as poart of an international team this is an English speaking environment.
Must be eligible to work in Switzerland or hold an EU paspport to be considered. Regrettably my client are not in the position to sponsor visa applications for candidates.
Java Developer permanent contract details include.
Start date: ASAP
Salary: 100,000CHF - 120,000 CHF PA plus bonus package
Location: Lausanne, Switzerland
Interview times: ASAP.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.